We are an open community striving for inclusiveness rather than exclusiveness. We are not bound by any specific credo or set of beliefs, but we highly value individual rights, personal freedoms and ecological/social responsibilities at both the secular and spiritual levels. We are diverse members of one human family.
It’s time to begin Making Dreams Come True! You may make your pledge for the UUCLV 2017-2018 Stewardship Campaign right now with
our online pledge form.
Please pledge early, and consider increasing your pledge. In doing so, you will enhance our church community’s ability to fulfill our mission.
The Stewardship Committee
Second Sunday Concert Series - Neil Wetzel
Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Jazz saxophonist, Neil Wetzel is joined by pianist, Tom Lawton and Bass player, Paul Rostock, playing original jazz compositions and selections from Wetzels's last two releases - Misunderestimated and Cowboys in Capes. Wetzel infuses country Western classics with bebop and post-bebop jazz to create new and distinct sounds and colors.
Please visit our Concert Series page for more details or to order tickets.
COME ONE, COME ALL TO P.T. BARNUM: MASTER SHOWMAN! - A one-man show starring Neill Hartley
Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Neill Hartley portrays master showman P.T. Barnum in this exciting and entertaining look at one of the most colorful and well-known personalities of all time, who brought high and low culture to all of America.
See our Facebook Event Page for additional information.
Make your AmazonSmile purchases using this link to contribute a portion of your purchase price to The UUCLV
Thursday, March 30
"We, the members of the UUCLV, in accordance with the UUA Principles and Purposes, set before ourselves the following mission"
- to be a center for religious growth and challenge
- to be open to all people
- to promote freedom, justice and peace
- to respect the earth and all living things
- and to be a nurturing community of mutual acceptance, respect and love"
The UUCLV Covenant
"We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote..."
- "The inherent worth and dignity of every person"
- "Justice, equity and compassion in human relations"
- "Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations"
- "A free and responsible search for truth and meaning"
- "The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large"
- "The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all"
- "Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part"
Stay Connected With Us
Subscribe to our E-Mail
»» Click here ««
- Or -
Text UUCLVPA to 22828
- Or -
Use your smartphone and scan the QR code below