We are an open community striving for inclusiveness rather than exclusiveness. We are not bound by any specific credo or set of beliefs, but we highly value individual rights, personal freedoms and ecological/social responsibilities at both the secular and spiritual levels. We are diverse members of one human family.
2016 Service Auction
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Please Join Us - NOT TO BE MISSED!
We're calling it "Tastes of the States, Special Items & Fun Dates”. The doors open at 4:30 pm with appetizers
followed by a potluck dinner. We are bringing back our popular "theme baskets" raffle. Laugh along
with the friendly banter of the auctioneers during the live auction and spur some friendly
competition during our silent and sign-up auction activities.
Admission: $10.00 per person (or $5.00 with a potluck dish). Children are free.
Spread the word! Bring your friends, relatives & neighbors.
via Google Calendar
Make your AmazonSmile purchases using this link to contribute a portion of your purchase price to The UUCLV
Saturday, October 22
"We, the members of the UUCLV, in accordance with the UUA Principles and Purposes, set before ourselves the following mission"
- to be a center for religious growth and challenge
- to be open to all people
- to promote freedom, justice and peace
- to respect the earth and all living things
- and to be a nurturing community of mutual acceptance, respect and love"
The UUCLV Covenant
"We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote..."
- "The inherent worth and dignity of every person"
- "Justice, equity and compassion in human relations"
- "Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations"
- "A free and responsible search for truth and meaning"
- "The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large"
- "The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all"
- "Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part"
Stay Connected With Us
Subscribe to our E-Mail
»» Click here ««
- Or -
Text UUCLVPA to 22828
- Or -
Use your smartphone and scan the QR code below